(1) Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose Super pigmented and easy to blend. It stayed on the cheeks all day and gave a pretty light mauve flush.
(2) NYX Cosmetic Baked Blush in Spanish Rose This little blusher is wonderful to add to the tops of your cheeks and dust just a touch on the nose. It has a built in highlighter which is perfect for a dewy summer skin look. You can wear it alone or on top of another blusher to give more dimension.
(3) Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara I can add layer after layer of this mascara and it never gets clumpy. You will achieve high volume lashes without clumps and a cakey look. What I absolutely love about this mascara is after an 8 hour day, you won’t have any smudges under your eyes and your lashes still look and feel soft.
(4) Maybelline Age rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Concealer This product is hands down one of the best drugstore concealers. It has been raved about by almost every beauty blogger out there. Its consistency makes it easy to blend and the coverage is thick enough to erase dark circles without looking too thick on the skin. I have the neutralizer color right now but think I prefer the brightener.
(5) L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 HR Foundation This foundation is my go to when I need it to stay on all day. It is also great when taking photos. It is definitely a super matte texture and will not work well with your skin if you are super dry. I have combination and it works very well. I do make sure to add some good hydration to my skin before I use this. Not recommended for a light make up day.
(6) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 17 It’s my go to everyday nude lip that doesn’t wash me out.